We exist to provide a unique opportunity for dog owners to bond and train their dogs through mutual kindness and respect. To learn about our methods and training philosophy, please visit our About page.
- Puppy Skills - I will address all of the following common puppy behavior problems with any age puppy or adult dog: house training, nipping, biting, crate or confinement training, separation anxiety, socialization, destruction, jumping up, walking nicely on a leash, and anything else you may request.
- Basic Manners and Obedience - Designed for adult dogs, 6 months old or older, to become the perfect in-home companion. We focus on skills such as: loose-leash walking, recall, focus, sit, down, stand for exam, stay, leave it, drop it, get it (fetch), place (go to bed and stay), polite greetings with new people and dogs, and more.
- Service, Emotional Support, or Therapy Dog - Everything your dog needs to know to pass the Canine Good Citizen test, the Public Access test, prepare for therapy dog certification, or just be a well-behaved member of society when out and about with the owner. We cover more advanced behaviors, such as: settle on a mat in public, leave tempting items automatically, greet only when released to do so, formal heel position on a walk, and working Basic Manners through a myriad of distractions and challenges for increased reliability. I also can help train your dog to perform various tasks to mitigate your disability, and become a full-fledged service dog worthy of the title.
- Behavior Therapy - whether your dog is fearful, shy, aggressive, hyper-active, anxious, or displays obsessive behaviors, we can come up with a regimen to provide relief and change the behavior. Using only positive methods, we can change reactions to triggers, and help calm the frantic minds of dogs who just don't know how to cope in modern society.
- Tricks - This can be just for fun, or it can be a job like service dog tasks. As a Certified Trick Dog Instructor (CTDI), we can work through all 4 Trick Dog titles together: Novice, Intermediate, Advanced and Expert, before going on to go for the Champion title. I can even help you become a CTDI, if you're interested!