Foundations Level 3 (5 weeks)
Using all force-free training methods, we'll teach your dog to:
- Stay in a sit when greeted and petted excitedly.
- Stay in a down for an entire meal at a cafe.
- Come when the owner calls, especially from temptations (other dogs, food, toys, etc.).
- Walk on a loose-leash and offer automatic check-ins, even outside.
- Heeling passed distractions.
- Auto-sit even with changes of pace while walking.
- Mat Relaxation Protocol to solve counter surfing while cooking, stop jumping up on guests as they arrive, and tolerating arousal.
- Real world issues: tolerate grooming, hold still for a vet exam, get unstuck if the leash gets wrapped around a pole, and requests welcome!
Register on meetup.com/hounds-in-harmony