Hounds in Harmony Dog Training & Behavior Services
- Want to meet me and ask questions before getting started? Schedule a FREE online consultation by emailing me to request a time -- generally evenings after 8pm are easiest.
- Got a new puppy? Sign up for puppy class as young as 8 weeks old. I just need to verify they've had their first round of shots and a negative fecal test in the last 2 weeks. We'll play, socialize, and learn basic manners, as well as troubleshoot any issues you're encountering at home.
- Got a new rescue dog or a dog who needs basic manners? Sign up for Foundations classes. We'll go over everything your dog needs to know to be a well-behaved family companion.
- Got a reactive, fearful, or overly excited dog? Sign up for the Behavior Therapy Pack Walks. You're among peers who won't judge, we're all there to help each other safely and positively change those troublesome behaviors.
- Got a service or therapy dog in training and want to take the CGC test and work on public access? Sign up for my CGC class here. The first CGC test is required for most therapy dog certifications. There are 3 CGC tests to help prepare for the service dog public access test. You can also use the CGC program as a great way to focus training your pet dog!
- Private training is great to address all your needs as efficiently as possible, especially if my group class schedule doesn't work for you, or your dog isn't ready.
- If your dog is moderately to severely anxious or aggressive, contact me about private training. I'll help develop a training plan to positively modify behavior.
- If you're unable to put into action the training plan your dog needs, I'm happy to come tutor them at your home for you. You don't even have to be home after the initial consultation. Email me to schedule the consultation. I'll get a thorough history, develop a training plan, and put it into action for you.